Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Final Project

So I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do for my Final Project. I have been jumping around on topics that I want to study and I have finally decided that I would like to look at identity within the digitual culture. Specifically, I would like to look at how technology and online identity  effects relationships.

For my final project I would like to look at specifically the online identity and relationships. I"ve always been facinated with the way the digital world lets people create and present themsleves with an identity online whether it be through the youtube videos they make or the facebook pictures they post.

As for the second half of my project, I don't know how, but I'm going to tie in somehow how online identity effects  relationships from the way we create and maintain them to the effects they have on them as a whole.  I think that living in today world where we are very dependent on technology and it is so prevalant within our lives, I would love to look at the impact technology has family relationships.

Now I know that at this point my project is pretty vauge, but I'm hoping that it will become more specific as I do more social connecting and research on this topic.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment