Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Video Review of Public Parts by Jeff Jarvis

Well, seeing as Public Parts is a book advocating online sharing and not being afraid to put ourselves online, here is my video review of the book, in all my post-run glory. (A very attractive opening frame, wouldn't you agree?)


Making this review was much harder than I thought. Presenting is one thing, but watching yourself on a screen is something entirely different. Public Parts is all about online sharing and how we consciously represent ourselves online, and I think that made me all the more paranoid about the video being as close to perfection as I could get it.  At the end of the day though, it made me look at the book in a different way and decide what was really important in 90 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment