Friday, November 8, 2013

Video Review of Future Shock

So I posted the review of my video of Future Shock on google plus, but I forgot to create a blog about it.  For some reasons I am having trouble uploading the link on to the blog so here is a link.

The video review of Future Shock I was pretty hard for me, I"m not going to lie. After about twelve takes I reached a point where I realized that because this is my first video, it won't be perfect.  For some reason I just felt super self conciouse filming myself, I guess because it was because I was using a new medium.

For being my first video review I think I did a pretty good job, though my ideas could be a little more clearer.  I don't think I explained the pain points of the book very well, and if I could do this assinment again, I think that I would write out exactly what I was trying to say as well as the main point that I would want to explain.

Overal, I think that this was an good expereince and excellent assinment to have in this class.  I think that most people, including myself, have yet to make a book revie online so for me this was an excellent learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment