Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Missionary Work and Metadata-The Final Paper!

Here is the link to my final paper discussing Missionary Work and Metadata. Obviously this paper is not inclusive of all possible platforms using metadata, or all forms of metadata. My goal was to discuss ways in which descriptive metadata could be used more effectively, from an official church point of view, as well as with members.

As I wrote this paper I gained a greater appreciation for the creativity that metadata allows us, and what an amazing tool this is for all organizations and denominations, and especially as a tool for sharing beliefs that are personal and important with others.

I'd love to hear any feedback and your thoughts as to what could be done to more effectively use metadata!

No comments:

Post a Comment