Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Social Media, e-Tourism, and Marketing

This is the link to my final paper. Basically, the blog I am submitting it to calls for guest posts that help businesses grow the travel industry. I tried to give information while also providing advice and tips on how to effectively reach out to various social networks.

While talking with Dr. Wickman in one of our workshops, he asked me if this is something that I want to pursue as a career after graduation. I realized that I am definitely interested in doing something in travel marketing, so this paper allowed me to explore the industry and what kinds of things are being talked about in the field. It's been a great introduction to the implications of e-Tourism. I would love to hear any thoughts you have if you read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment