Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hey Yall!

Hello! I've had the stomach flu for the past few days, so this is a little late coming, but I'm Kelsey Bleyl! I'm an English major and this is my final semester at BYU, a crazy thought.  I'm from Richmond Virginia and was raised to love and appreciate American history, fried food and "The South".  I love reading, old movies, and water sports. I have three younger brothers, one of which is currently serving a mission in Tucson Arizona, and another is preparing to leave in January for Brazil! I served a mission In the SLC Temple Square Mission and also in the Texas, McAllen Mission. Both experiences were amazing.  I love to travel and had the chance to study in Rome and Athens a few years ago.  I've never read Moby Dick before and have avoided it at all costs but I'm excited to dive into it with yall!



1 comment:

  1. Fun pix! Glad to have you in the class. When serving on Temple Square, did you have the chance to do online missionary work? If so, it would be interesting to bring that up in this class.

    ReplyDelete