Friday, September 6, 2013

Hi I'm Mele

Hi I'm Mele.  My name is Tongan.  I am half Tongan half White.  I grew up in Salt Lake City.  I am an English major and I've never blogged before, so this is a new experience for me. Yay!  Here are some random facts about me. 

 I love spending time with my family.I am the fifth child of ten kids.  Four of my elder siblings are married, and I have 4 nephews and 6 nieces.  The newest niece in my family was born last April.





I love to travel. I had the opportunity to go on a study abroad to the Mediterranean with my sister where we got to  visit amazingly cool places such as Turkey

And Greece


Overall I am super excited for this class and I can't wait to get to know everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Lizy. I sat next to you in class on Wednesday. You're pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your Tongan background, perhaps you can relate to what Ishmael says in Moby Dick about island peoples... Anyway, welcome to the class, and I'm jealous of your travels.

    ReplyDelete