Friday, October 18, 2013

Discovering Diigo.

As I work on curating, I have been exploring Diigo. It's been a great tool to bookmark pages, but I've had a more difficult time figuring out how to best utilize the other options. Diigo would be a wonderful tool for a group collaboration though. After bookmarking and highlighting pages, it is possible to send the bookmarks to others.  There are also online groups that have been created, or that you can create. I checked out one that is on social media, and it was fascinating to see how people were having a conversation about social media via bookmarking! Through their tags and highlights they were literally having a discussion back and forth arguing the direction in which social media could go.  So as a collaborative tool, Diigo is fantastic. I hope to figure out how to personalize Diigo even more and use it more effectively. Has anyone experimented with Diigo before and have any tips?

via

1 comment:

  1. I unfortunately don't have any advice because I haven't used Diigo, but I have come across it a lot and I'm beginning to realize how valuable it is. I am excited to hear about your progress and what you find!

    ReplyDelete