Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Flickr

So I had a really hard time deciding which tool I would love to explore more, and ultimately I decided to go with Flickr.  Though I am still exploring it, my first impression of Flickr was a mix between confusion and I don't know what is happening here feeling. So overall my first impression of the site was less than positive. Ultimately, this made me want to explore Flickr more as my negative experience led me to a feeling that I need to understand why people use it.

For me personally, I would love to see how people use Flickr not only as a tool to gather information, but I would also love to look at how people use it to create their identity. Though at times it can be confusing and though there is still a lot more I can learn about the site, I am very excited to begin using and exploring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment